ACUPUNCTURE, our principal service, is a form of alternative medicine and a key component of Traditional Chinese Medicine, TCM. It consists of relieving pain in patients and also for a wide range of other health conditions, using disposable needles and sometimes with electrical current in twenty minutes to half an hour of treatment.
This service is used for treatments of the following:
- Neurological Problems such as Headaches, Migraines, Post-operative pain, Stroke residuals, Parkinson's disease, Bladder dysfunction.
- Muscular-Skeletal Problems such as Muscle pain and weakness, Sciatica, Backaches, Muscle cramping, Arthritis, Disc problems.
- Digestive Problems such as Abdominal pain, Hyperacidity, Chronic diarrhea, Indigestion, Constipation.
- Eyes, Ears and Dental Problems such as Poor vision, Central retinitis, Cataract (without complication), Tinnitus, Nervous deafness, Toothaches, Post extraction pain, Gum problems.
- Respiratory Problems such as Sinusitis, Common cold, Tonsillitis, Bronchitis, Asthma, Allergies.
- Gynecological Problems such as Infertility, PMS, Cramps, Menopausal symptoms.
- Emotional Problems such as Insomnia, Depression, Anxiety, Nervousness, Neurosis.
Acupuncture Family Healthcare Clinic offers high quality professional services in a very clean environment. If you have received a diagnosis from your physician, you may wish to ask your physician whether acupuncture might help.
Over 23 years Experience Specializing In:
· Allergies · Fatigue · Skin Diseases · Menopause · Anxiety · Gout · Smoking Cessation · Menstrual Problems · Arthritis · Headaches · Sports Injuries · Neck Pain · Asthma · High Blood Pressure · Stress · Pinched Nerve · Auto Accidents · Holistic Health Care · Tendonitis · Sciatica · Back Pain · Immune Deficiency · Tennis Elbow · Shingles · Carpel Tunnel Syndrome · Indigestion
· Work Injuries · Shoulder Pain · Depression · Insomnia · Weight Control · Sinusitis · Diabetes · Leg Pain
Call us at (805) 864-9290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. to schedule an appointment. Our staff of highly trained, certified and experienced Acupuncture practitioners are ready and waiting to address all of your healthcare needs.