HOW CAN COUNSELING HELP YOU?
Counseling therapy can help you better manage or overcome a variety of emotional, psychological and interpersonal relationship issues, including:
- Emotional stress or anxiety
- Behavioral problems
- Feelings of loneliness, isolation
- Depression, low self-esteem
- Sexual disturbances
- Difficulty coping with changing lifestyles
- Family conflicts or tensions
- Divorce, separation, and loss of spouse or partner
- Fear, anger, or guilt
- Grief or emotional pain
- Conflicts with co-workers
98% of clients report therapy
as excellent or good.
90% of clients report improved emotional
health and 2/3 report improved
physical health after therapy.
3/4 of couples report improved
relationships after therapy.
73.7% of parents report improvement in the behavior of their children after therapy.
*Source: American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy
Call us at (805) 864-9290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. Our Professional Counseling Therapists are ready and waiting to help you achieve an overall state of wellness
INDIVIDUAL, MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPY, PSYCHOTHERAPY